1. There is no such thing as good or bad people; each of us is a Child of God; some of us just cover it up better than others. There is no such thing as good or bad handwriting; if you consider your handwriting “atrocious,” smile-- and refer to it as “casual.”
2. The frequency with which a writing habit occurs in your writing is the frequency with which the quality it represents occurs in your life.
3. In looking at the handwriting of someone with whom you are in a relationship, both your handwriting and the other person's are required if you want to find out the source of the upsets and what is activating them. Remember Noble Truth Number One.
4. The degree of difficulty in the mastery of a stroke change is directly proportional to the value it will have in your life: The greater the difficulty, the greater the value.
5. The moment you declare with your pen that you are now willing to complete an issue in your life (let go of negative judgments in some regard) the attitudes you are facing will confront you immediately and clearly -- in the form of a person, a situation, or a relationship.
~ These truths do not vary ~